Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little Boys

Today "G" came over to play with "D" for a little bit. The boys had so much fun playing outdoors. It was so cute to watch them drive the Jeeps. It didn't slow them down one bit that they were riding in a 'Girly' Jeep. These will be two pictures that they will dislike when they're older!
While they were playing, I enjoyed listening to their conversation. They were discussing the names of our three dogs. Our dogs' names are Millie, Pup, and Corndog. I know why Millie is named Millie, but as for the other two.....who knows! So here's part of their conversation about our dogs:


G: What' s that dog's name?
D: Millie

G: What about the middle dog?
D: Pup

G: What about the black one? I like that black one.
D: Corndog
G: Oh, I don't have a corn dog at my house.........but I do have some corn at my house!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Oh wow, I have a corndog in the freezer...yummmm! Early lunch!

Thanks for sharing...too cute!

joyfuljourney said...

It looks like they had so much fun. G is sitting in my lap right now, giving me all the details of the jeeps!

I'm so glad our 2 monkeys are friends.