




This afternoon my brother-in-law took my husband, "Em" and "D" and my brother to his family farm. They spent their afternoon going fishing. The kids had a GREAT time fishing. From what I have heard from all their fish tales, I gathered that "Em" caught the most! Later in the evening, my sister, "baby E", and I went to join the rest of the crew. When we got there we sat by the tank and watched them fish a bit. "Em" and "D" were distracted by their Uncle "J's" horse. Someone else was riding the horse, so "J" told them they'd have to wait a bit to go and ride. Well, the kids got tired of waiting....so they decided that they would break out into a song that went something like this....."Can we ride the horse? Can we ride the horse? Can we ride the horse?" "D" decided that lyrics weren't enough, so as they're standing on top of the ladder that crosses the barbed wire fence singing their newly written song.......I look over at them and "D" is stomping his foot to create a 'beat' for "Em's" new song! It was HILARIOUS!!! I think their Uncle J was ready for the song to end b/c shortly after their song they rode the horse!
1 comment:
Oh! I want to go there! I bet if I let Judy know, she might let me!!
I really like the pic of D and J walking together with their heads down. It says so much! I can imagine D seeing his uncle walking that way and wanting to be just like him. Precious.
Still trying to figure out if Little Miss E is really a country girl. She may have preferred to be at Kohls!
Post a Comment