Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jaylee has arrived

Hello everyone! I'm finally an Aunt on my side of the family. My youngest sister had her first baby today. Brittany and Jeremy have officially become members of the crazy world of Parenting! Good luck you two!!

Little Jaylee Ray made her appearance at 3:10 this afternoon. She weighs 7 lbs. 5 oz. and is 20 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and she has dark eyes.

I missed the grand entrance of her arrival, but got to have some spoiling time when she was approximately 1 1/2 hours old!

Below are some pictures that I took in the short time we got to see her up close. While we were there, she was busy learning how to eat, getting her first bath, etc. Because of all of those important events, spoiling time was a little limited, but there will be many, many opportunities in the coming days (and nights, possibly!).

I don't have as many pics as I had hoped for....but this gives you a glimpse of how cute she is!!!!

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Thank you for sharing this moment with us!!! I felt like a fly on the wall, imagining all the oooo's and aaaah's. I'm in ah, too.

Congrats y'll!

Anonymous said...

I hear she is a beautiful baby. Aren't they fun.