We've been 'camera happy' these past few weeks. A week ago today, my hubby and I took our three kids 75 miles away to a professional photographer studio. Long story short, it was a wasted trip. I ended up spending $5.40 there. That's right, 5 dollars and forty cents........not five hundred dollars and forty cents. It was a bad experience. I was very happy that I hadn't asked my dear hubby to dress up and take family pictures on this particular day!
Today while we were in Lubbock visiting my husband's family we went and had family pictures made with another professional. We were on the campus of Texas Tech using various landscapes from their facilities. So, while the photographer was busy doing 'her' thing, I used my fancy, smancy Kodak digital camera that's about 2 years old and took some snazzy pictures myself. Some of these quick snapshots turned out rather cute. (Note to self...remove the date stamp setting so that it's not on a GREAT picture that you would like to get many prints copied from!....if anyone knows how to remove the date from a digital picture please let me know!) So here's a look at just some of the pictures that I took with my camera. I'm sure I'll post more of the fancy 'professional' pictures as we get those!



3 comments:
Tara,
What wonderful pics! You are so talented! Thank you for providing such beautiful and sweet grandkids! They are, along with each of you kids, the light of my life! Love, Mom
I think they're awfully cute, too, Nana. Right now that baby girl is sound asleep in my lap! Too much partying and picture-taking this weekend!
Poor Little Man...with all those stinkin' GIRLS!! lol!
too cute...and growing up so fast.
Post a Comment