Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

This past Sunday was Father's Day. Sorry that I didn't get this posted before Father's Day...but I was worn out from VBS. I chose to sleep on Sunday afternoon instead of blogging! Anyway, here's our Father's Day picture that we snapped before heading to church.
My children are so blessed to have a wonderful Daddy. He loves them, cares for them, protects them, provides for them, plays with them, reads books with them, takes them flying, tucks them into bed each night..... and much, much more. I have always loved my husband...but when our first child was born and he became a Dad, my love for him grew tremendously. Not only is he a wonderful daddy to our children, he's a great husband too!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Ryan U R awesome! Thank you for leading your family to the feet of Jesus consistently and passionately! I'm sure it's a job you do not take lightly!

Hey, I recognize those necklaces! Awwweeeee!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic!!! I miss them so much!!!