Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Paths


Most of my friends, family, and bloggers know that I'm about to take a major leap of faith. I'm just not sure which way I'm going to leap! For many, many, many, many (did I say MANY) months I've been praying that God will lead me down a new path. I know that I could be opening up a HUGE can of worms by saying that prayer over and over! I can clearly see three different paths. Currently, I'm at an intersection with the three paths. Two of the paths I could choose on my own at this moment.......but the third path is still being constructed and this is the path that I really, really, really want to walk down! Please pray that I have patience to wait on this third path to be constructed.....or if any of you have the power to speed up the construction workers, please do so!

The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."Psalm 32:8 NLT

No comments: